Benefits granted to accredited journalists
- Dispatch of the public hearings program of the Tribunal pénal and the Chambre pénale d'appel et de révision de la Cour de justice, including a brief summary of the anonymized indictment.
- Upon request, provision of the indictments in connection with the above-mentioned program, handed over on the spot, 10 minutes before the hearing.
- Upon request and without fee, delivery of criminal judgments, after being notified to the interested parties.
- Upon request, reservation of a seat under his/her name, at very crowded trials.
- To be registered in the Swiss professional register of journalists.
- To have a professional place of residence in Switzerland.
- To intend to regularly inform the public about the activities of the judicial authorities.